Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Standing Up For Michigan Accident Victims Since 1984
Auto accidents change people’s lives forever. The sudden and unexpected injuries involved can have long-term consequences, and the financial impact can be devastating.
At Bredell & Bredell, our attorneys work to help you obtain the medical care and financial compensation you need to cope with an injury caused by a serious car accident. We provide aggressive representation in pursuit of comprehensive compensation, including litigation of no-fault claims if your insurer will not cover your medical care or wage loss.
Helping You Move Forward With A Strong Financial Recovery
Our goal is to get your life back to normal as quickly as possible following a motor vehicle accident. However, this does not necessarily mean taking the first settlement offer. All too often, the first offer is far too low to cover medical bills, lost wages and other costs. That is not fair.
While we always try to negotiate a fair settlement, we will not hesitate to take your case to the next level if that is what it takes to get a fair outcome. We are prepared to take cases to trial if the defense is holding back on the full and rightful compensation you deserve. Our results-oriented approach has yielded millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for people like you.
We’ll Take The Time To Explain The Law
Most people do not understand the legal process necessary after a car wreck. That’s OK. After all, this isn’t an everyday occurrence. So you will likely have questions, not only at the beginning of the process, but along the way as well. You might want to know:
- How much is my car crash case worth?
- Is there a time limit for moving forward with a claim?
- How long will the process take?
You have the right to expect answers to all of your questions.
An important job of a successful lawyer is to answer questions and educate people about their rights. At Bredell & Bredell, we will take the time to explain your rights and options to you. In addition to helping you understand the value of your case and the time it might take to reach a resolution, we can explain fault and no-fault, Michigan no-fault insurance, uninsured/underinsured motorist claims and other legal and insurance issues. You will be have the information you need to understand the process and confidently make decisions about your case.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask, even if you simply want to know where to start. We offer free consultations. We also handle all cases on a contingency basis, meaning you pay nothing unless you get paid.
Results-Oriented Representation In All Types Of Motor Vehicle Wreck Claims
We handle all types of motor vehicle accidents and injury situations, including:
- Auto collisions, including rollovers, intersection, rear-end and head-on crashes; even minor accidents can have serious consequences
- Accidents involving tractor-trailers or other commercial vehicles; the driver’s employer may be responsible for compensation
- Motorcycle accidents; reckless drivers may not see a motorcycle on the road, putting them at risk
- Injuries to pedestrians and bicycle riders; these victims are at serious risk of catastrophic injuries
- Multicar collisions on the highway; these can be difficult to untangle
- Work zone and construction zone accidents; construction work can cause crashes when precautions to keep drivers safe are insufficient
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers; irresponsible drives must be held accountable
- Accidents caused by drivers distracted by cellphones; there is no excuse for staring at your phone while driving
We are familiar with severe injuries that often occur in motor vehicle accidents, including brain injury, whiplash, back injury and injuries resulting in death. Our firm takes our clients’ cases seriously and aggressively advocates for each injured person every step of the way.
Talk To A Trusted Attorney For Free
Contact an attorney at Bredell & Bredell today to schedule a free initial consultation at our Ypsilanti or Ann Arbor, Michigan office. We can help you seek the compensation you deserve for the injuries you have suffered in a car crash. Call us now at 734-482-5000.