Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Standing Up For Michigan Accident Victims Since 1984
Auto accidents change people’s lives forever. The sudden and unexpected injuries involved can have long-term consequences. At Bredell & Bredell, our attorneys help clients obtain the medical care and financial compensation they need to cope with an injury caused by a serious car accident.
We provide aggressive representation in pursuit of comprehensive compensation, including litigation of no-fault claims if your insurer will not cover your medical care or wage loss.
Contact us now to discuss your case with an experienced car accident attorney. We handle cases in Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor and throughout Michigan.
Helping You Move Forward With A Strong Financial Recovery
It is our goal to get people’s lives back to normal as quickly as possible following a vehicle accident. However, this does not necessarily mean taking the first settlement offer. We are prepared to take cases to trial if the defense is holding back on the full and rightful compensation our clients deserve. Our approach has yielded countless settlements and verdicts for our clients.
We handle all types of motor vehicle accidents and injury situations, including:
- Accidents involving tractor-trailers or other commercial vehicles; the driver’s employer may be responsible for compensation
- Auto collisions, including intersection, rear-end and head-on crashes; even minor accidents can have serious consequences
- Motorcycle accidents; reckless drivers may not see a motorcycle on the road, putting them at risk
- Injuries to pedestrians and bicycle riders; these victims are at serious risk of catastrophic injuries
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers; irresponsible drives must be held accountable
- Accidents caused by drivers distracted by cellphones; there is no excuse for staring at your phone while driving
- Multicar collisions on the highway; these can be difficult to untangle
- Work zone and construction zone accidents; construction work can cause crashes when precautions to keep drivers safe are insufficient
- Rollover crashes and single-car accidents; rollovers can result in serious damages
We are familiar with severe injuries that often occur in motor vehicle accidents, including brain injury, whiplash, back injury and injuries resulting in death. Our firm takes our clients’ cases seriously and aggressively advocates for each injured person every step of the way.
We’ll Take The Time To Explain The Law
Most people do not understand the legal processes necessary after a car or truck accident. An important job of a successful lawyer is to educate people about their rights. At Bredell & Bredell, we will take the time to explain your rights and options to you. While we always try to negotiate a fair settlement, we will not hesitate to take your case to court to vigorously protect your rights.
We can help you understand what to do after an accident to preserve your rights and how much your case may be worth. We can explain fault and no-fault, Michigan no-fault insurance, uninsured/underinsured motorist claims and other legal and insurance issues.
Contact an attorney at Bredell & Bredell today to schedule a free initial consultation at our Ypsilanti or Ann Arbor, Michigan office. We can help you seek the compensation you deserve for the injuries you have suffered in a car crash. Call us now at 734-274-2876 to learn more about:
- Accidents On U.S 23. And I-94
- Bar Owner Liability In Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat And Recreational Accidents
- College Students Injured In Car Accidents In Michigan
- Commercial And Delivery Vehicle Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents – Cellphone Use
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Multicar Highway Collisions
- Next Steps After A Car Accident – What Should I Do?
- No-Fault Insurance In Michigan
- Out-Of-State Motorist Claims
- Passenger Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Rollover Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Unique Accidents Involving Cars – Can I Get No-Fault Insurance?
- What Is My Case Worth?
- What Is The Time Limit To Sue For A Car Accident?
- Work Zone Accidents