Over 25 Years Of Powerful Advocacy Across Michigan
You have a right to compensation under state and federal laws when you or a loved one has suffered harm because of the negligence of others. By working with a trusted legal adviser — a lawyer who is focused on the right results — you can exercise and protect those rights.
The personal injury lawyers of Bredell & Bredell work to hold individuals and entities responsible for the damage caused by their carelessness or indifference. In every case our firm takes on, we conduct thorough research to confirm and document:
- The cause of the accident
- The nature and extent of the injuries
- Overall prognosis and total losses
With evidence of these details and proof of liability, we prepare persuasive arguments to present to claims adjusters, judges and juries on our clients’ behalf.
Our law firm has a foundation of more than 30 years of service and a strong reputation for results. Our clients’ cases have brought verdicts and settlements with dollar amounts ranging from tens of thousands up to millions — such as more than $4 million for a man whose traumatic brain injury left him with a permanent seizure disorder.
We welcome the opportunity to evaluate your potential injury claim after a motor vehicle accidental animal attack, a nursing home injury or a construction accident.
We offer a free consultation to discuss your rights and your potential claims. We welcome cases in the Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor area and statewide in Michigan. Call us today at 734-274-2876.
Compensation For Preventable Injury Or Death
We have handled the full spectrum of injury and fatality cases, including:
- Motor vehicle injuries — Our attorneys have recovered compensation for severe accidents across Michigan involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians.
- Medical malpractice — Our firm is a valuable resource for patients who have suffered harm due to medical mistakes such as surgical errors and failure to diagnose illnesses and conditions that then became much worse.
- Nursing home negligence — Elderly residents in frail condition are susceptible to injuries and illness from substandard care, from falls and fractures to bedsores and malnourishment.
- Premises liability — If you were injured on another’s property because of a code violation, tripping hazard, fire, inadequate security or other dangerous condition, the property owner is liable for your losses.
- Dog bites and attacks — We hold dog owners responsible for bites and other harm inflicted by their pets, whether it was a dangerous breed or a usually gentle dog.
- Boating accidents and other recreational injuries — Was a drunk boater or a dock management business at fault? Let us investigate and advise you as you pursue maximum compensation.
- No-fault insurance disputes — Is an insurer giving you the run-around as you seek your rightful compensation under the law after an accidental injury?
- Work injuries— You may have claims in addition to workers’ comp. We pursue third-party lawsuits on behalf of construction workers and others injured on the job.
- Injuries to children — We know the special considerations involved when seeking compensation on behalf of a child injured through negligence.
- Serious and permanent injuries — We aim for comprehensive compensation to cover the lifelong needs of a catastrophic injury such as loss of limb, traumatic brain injury or paralysis caused by spinal cord injury.
Do You Have A Case? What Is It Worth?
The nature of your injuries, the circumstances of your accident, and the caliber and commitment of your legal counsel all play a part in personal injury compensation. Some injury victims ruin their case by trying to handle it without an attorney. Many receive far less than their case is worth because they hired the wrong attorney.
Many lawyers whom you see advertising are merely brokers. They refer you to another attorney, and this is how they earn a fee. At Bredell & Bredell, our attorneys personally handle your case, from the initial meeting with you to the investigation to presenting your case to a jury if no settlement is reached before the trial date. We can evaluate the merits of your case and the true value of your claims.
Call us today at 734-274-2876 or contact us online to arrange a consultation with our Ann Arbor personal injury attorneys.