Attorneys For Brain Injury Claims
A serious brain injury can have lifelong consequences, not only for the injured person, but for the family members who must provide care and adapt their lives. In a moment, lives can be forever changed by the inattention or negligence of someone else. Even seemingly minor head trauma can have consequence months, years or decades after the fact.
At the Ypsilanti law office of Bredell & Bredell, our attorneys work with seriously injured clients and their families. With more than 30 years of legal service built on a proven record, we can put the knowledge, resources and experience behind your case to be effective.
Michigan Lawyers Working To Recover Compensation For Sufferers Of Brain Damage
Treatment for any traumatic brain injury can be prohibitively expensive, to say nothing of the need for long-term care and monitoring. The physical and emotional challenges of a serious accident and brain injury alone can seem insurmountable. Put a trusted legal partner on your side who can help you deal with the financial challenges and compensation issues.
Our personal injury attorneys have obtained some of our largest awards for clients who suffered traumatic brain injury in auto accidents, recreational accidents, workplace falls or other accidents stemming from the negligence of others.
Our clients have covered the spectrum of closed-head injury and TBI, including:
- Seizures: violent and unpredictable body spasms
- Amnesia and short-term memory loss, which can drastically affect your quality of life
- Cognitive deficits and concentration problems that take a serious toll on your day-to-day life
- Personality changes and mood swings affecting your entire quality of life
- Concussion and post-concussion syndrome, which can cause chronic headaches and dizziness
- Brain stem injuries that can alter your memory and cause paralysis
- Temporal lobe injury (sensory impairment) that can impact your understanding of words
- Profound and permanent brain damage: catastrophic damage, often life-threatening
- Coma or brain death: some of the worst outcomes of brain injuries
When our Detroit brain injury lawyers take your case, they are focused on getting the results you need to pay for past, present and future damages associated with your accident. No matter how you or a loved one was injured, whether in a car accident, a workplace accident or a construction accident, we will help you get the compensation you need.
Do not rely on insurance companies to protect your rights. Their first duty is to shareholders, not the seriously injured. When results can mean the difference between proper care for your loved one or a future of struggling with the financial fallout, you can rely on Bredell & Bredell to vigorously pursue justice in the form of full compensation.
Treatments and options for traumatic brain injury (TBI) are continually changing. At the Michigan law office of Bredell & Bredell, we are committed to staying up to date on the treatment options available to clients in Michigan. Our attorneys can provide you with:
- Custom-tailored advice regarding your situation
- The names of local doctors and medical professionals who can help you with your TBI
- A thorough investigation into the cause of your injury and help pursuing compensation through a personal injury action or through insurance
- Help protecting your rights and your interests at every stage of the legal process
With more than 30 years of experience handling TBI cases throughout Michigan, we can provide you with the support and representation you need. Contact our lawyers to discuss our case.
Resources For TBI
A variety of organizations can help you understand TBI and the options available, including:
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS): This organization provides basic information about TBI and research in this area.
- Brain Trauma Foundation: This foundation provides information and news about innovation in neuroscience and treatment for TBI.
- The National Resource Center for Traumatic Brain Injury: This center at the University of Virginia provides resources and articles about TBI for professionals and those who have been injured.
- The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association: This association provides resources for professionals who are treating patients with communication issues stemming from TBI.
Put Justice And Experience On Your Side
We offer flexible scheduling options and can make home and hospital visits if your injury prevents you from traveling to our office.