Michigan Brain Injury Legal Resource Center
Your Best TBI Resource: An Experienced Attorney
Treatments and options for traumatic brain injury (TBI) are continually changing. At the Michigan law office of Bredell & Bredell, we are committed to staying up-to-date on the treatment options available to clients in Michigan. Our attorneys can provide you with:
- Custom-tailored advice regarding your situation
- The names of local doctors and medical professionals who can help you with your TBI
- A thorough investigation into the cause of your injury and help pursuing compensation through a personal injury action or through insurance
- Help protecting your rights and your interests at every stage of the legal process
With more than 30 years of experience handling TBI cases throughout Michigan, we can provide you with the support and representation you need. Contact our lawyers to discuss our case.
Online Resources and Links for TBI
There is a variety of online resources available to help you understand TBI and the options available, including:
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS): This site provides basic information about TBI and research in this area.
- Brain Trauma Foundation: This foundation provides information and news about innovation in neuroscience and treatment for TBI.
- National Resource Center for Traumatic Brain Injury: This center at the University of Virginia provides resources and articles about TBI for professionals and those who have been injured.
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association: This site has resources for professionals who are treating patients with communications issues stemming from a TBI.
Get More Resources From A TBI Lawyer
To learn more about TBI and the resources available to you, contact an attorney at our Michigan firm through our contact form, or by calling 734-482-5000. Your first consultation with us is free of charge.